Fried Green Tomatoes BLT with Horseradish and Mustard Sauce
Horseradish and Mustard Sauce to serve with Fried Green Tomatoes
- SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped I used 1/2 a small onion finely chopped. I had white but red onion would be nice as well.
- 2 Green Onion finely chopped Shallots in Australia.
- 1 tbsp Horseradish I use a store-bought hot horseradish sauce. I love The Keg brand because it's just like you get in the restaurant and it's "make your nose drip" spicy hot.
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 1/2 -1 tsp Worcestershire sauce Start with 1/2 teaspoon but maybe add a dash more if it needs
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Celery finely chopped
- 3 tsp Fresh Herbs finely chopped I had dill, parsley and chives in my garden so that is what I used.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice